Pediatric dentist in Allentown
Professional dental care for your children
Providing Dental Services for Children of All Ages
Visiting the dentist can be a stressful event for many Americans, let alone for countless children. Children are often much more nervous when visiting the dentist due to previous experiences where they felt pain and discomfort, often without being prepared properly. At Siri Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we understand the needs of children when it comes to receiving dental care. Our first priority is to ensure that your child is comfortable and calm throughout the entire procedure. Along with using specialized tools for children’s mouths, we use effective techniques and methods that we have gained over the years.
Our pediatric dentistry services include:
- Oral health exams from infancy to adolescence
- Preventative dental care, including recommendations for nutrition
- Consultation for thumb sucking and other oral motor tendencies
- Assessment for future orthodontics
- Gum disease management and identification
- Dental injury procedures
- General dentistry and preventative care
To schedule your child for a dental cleaning and check-up, please call (610) 432-0113.